Agile Software Community of India is happy to announce 4 new exciting conferences.
- July 19th and 20th 2013 – Agile Coach Camp Bangalore 2013
- September 21st and 22nd 2013 – Agile Goa 2013
- November 29th and 30th 2013 – Agile Kerala 2013
- February 26th – March 1st 2014 – Agile India 2014
* Agile Coach Camp is an unconference for Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Agile Trainers, Leaders, Change Agents and Mentors. (Last coach camp in June was completely sold out 2 weeks in advance. Since we had a waiting list of 43 coaches, we’ve organized another coach camp in July. Last few seats left – register today – http://booking.agilefaqs.com/accb13/
* Agile Goa 2013 conference is our 6th Agile Conference in Goa. It will be held at Taleigao Community Centre, Panaji.
Interested in presenting at the conference? Submit your speaker proposals before July 31st. More details: http://agileindia.org/agilegoa2013/proposals
We are also looking for program reviewers, if interested find details at http://agileindia.org/agilegoa2013/proposals
* Agile Kerala 2013 conference is the FIRST ever Agile and Lean Software Development Conference in Kerala. It will be held at Park Centre, Technopark Campus, Trivandrum.
Interested in presenting at the conference? Submit your speaker proposals before August 31st. More details: http://agileindia.org/agilekerala2013/proposals
We are also looking for program reviewers, if interested find details at http://agileindia.org/agilekerala2013/proposals
* Agile India 2014 conference is Asia’s largest & premier international conference on Agile and Lean Software Development methods. Unlike previous years, next year, each day has a specific theme. Also each day is a stand-alone event and participants can register for 1 or more days. We’ll limit the participants to max 500 on each day to ensure higher collaboration.
Based on consistent feedback, in 2014, we’ll focus on have more practitioners sharing their Case Studies and Experience Report.
** Day 1 – Scaling Agile Adoption
** Day 2 – Offshore/Distributed Agile
** Day 3 – Agile Lifecycle
** Day 4 – Beyond Agile
Currently we are forming the program team. You can apply before June 30th to be a reviewer.
Stay tuned for more…